Mining is one of the engines of industry, providing raw materials to a large percentage and constitutes an essential sector in our daily lives.
At Geoplanning we are committed to and consciously support First World mining, which is based on the concept of responsible mining, prioritising worker safety and minimum damage to the environment. In order to achieve this goal, Geoplanning employs personnel with more than 20 years of experience in the sector, who are skilled and aware of these aims.
Our versatility allows us to perform a wide range of tasks:
- Continuous coring with wire-line systems or conventional coring up to a depth of 1000 metres.
- Sonic drilling, ideal for drilling materials without cohesion or difficult to perforate such as tailings or ponds.
- Calculating drilling deviations (azimuth and inclination)
- Geological mapping
- Geological modelling
- Geological characterisation of materials
- Geological risks
- Geotechnical mapping
- Geotechnical modelling
- Geotechnical characterisation of materials
- Stability analysis
- Geotechnical sounding (inclinometers, strain gauges, piezometers, vibrating wire sensors)
- Rock tests and soil tests in our laboratory
- In situ SPT, DSPH, Lugeon and Lefranc tests.